Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Buckling in the toe on freeds and blochs?

My first pair of shoes were capezio glisse%26#039;s with a medium shank but those were too soft for me. The next pointe shoe i wanted harder so i got blochs. I find it really hard to actually point my foot in them because they buckle at the toe. I noticed that freeds do the same. For my 3rd pair of pointe shoe i don%26#039;t wan%26#039;t a shoe that buckles at the toe or box but is also very hard in the shank. Any suggestions? i was thinking maybe grishko or chacotts. I know i don%26#039;t like blochs but the bloch axis also looks like it doesn%26#039;t buckle.

Buckling in the toe on freeds and blochs?
going to get pointe shoes professionally fitted at a dance store is your best bet but you have to tell them what you are feeling and ask for what you want, for example wider shoes, higher vamp... etc.



myspace quizzes

No comments:

Post a Comment