Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Can you help me find a men's slip-on athletic shoe similar to the one I've worn out?

I%26#039;m wearing a Reebok navy blue slip-on that has an athletic look that I purchased in (approximately) 2002. It is not a mule. There are no elastic laces, zippers, or buckles. It looks NOTHING like the slip-ons I have seen at Reebok, Nike, and Adidas outlet stores this last weekend. There are several different trends in athletic slip-ons, and I don%26#039;t like any of them. 1) I think athletic shoes that show off gigantic springs, coils, gel, cushions, or whatever in the heel are ridiculous for me: a 31yr old. 2) Shoes that are geared towards people who camp/whatever and come in colors called %26quot;Mud%26quot;... not my style. 3) Shoes that scream for attention using 3 mismatched colors. 4) Slip-ons that are geared to retirees, with no-fuss and no-style. Is Madison Ave no longer serving my age group? I see a lot of shoes for teens and grandparents and nothing in between for the athletic section.

Can you help me find a men%26#039;s slip-on athletic shoe similar to the one I%26#039;ve worn out?
try zappos.com, they might have something you like.
Reply:Nah, they don%26#039;t have what I want either. Report It




Nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment