Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shoe allergies?

I treated my poor feet for fungal infections for years with no effect. However I once noticed how th rash on my feet looked just the same as the allergic reaction I get from belt buckles and watch backs. could I be allergic to shoes?

Shoe allergies?
Absolutely! I%26#039;m allergic to latex. Some shoes have latex in their liners. Usually cheaper shoes from department stores. I wear flip flops and shoes that I know don%26#039;t have latex in them. What is it about watch bands and belt buckles that you are allergic to? Is it nickel? Or some other metal?Look into what your shoes are made of. I know it sounds funny, but you%26#039;d be surprised what is in your shoes!!!!


:)
Reply:Possibly, or lotions you use or socks? It%26#039;s probably more likely that you still have the fungus, and you don%26#039;t get your feet aired out enough. Go see a foot doctor.



makeup tips

No comments:

Post a Comment