Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Which Shoe & Outfit Should I Wear To My Interview? I am interviewing with a woman.?

Shoe Choices:


Classic flats: pointed toe pumps w/ 1/2%26quot; heel.


Slingbacks with open toe %26amp; buckle; 2 1/2%26quot; heel.


Outfit Choices:


Classic Suit Jacket %26amp; Slacks


Cropped Dress Jacket %26amp; Swing Skirt


The job would be Media related. They are looking for an energetic people person with computer skills. They are replacing someone who is retiring, but I do not want to appear %26quot;too conservative%26quot; for this position. I think they are looking to bring life into the office. Their minimum requirements are: a high school diploma and 5 years experience (23 years old at least).

Which Shoe %26amp; Outfit Should I Wear To My Interview? I am interviewing with a woman.?
I agree you dont want to be too conservative, I would choose cropped suit jacket and swing skirt with the classic flats. Good luck at the interveiw
Reply:You%26#039;re right, you don%26#039;t want to look too conservative. Go with the cropped jacket and skirt with the flats.



books

No comments:

Post a Comment