Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How can i find this darn shoe??????

In the April 2008 issue of Elle,in the Fashion workbook section (page 172 to be exact ) there are a pair of pumps. balck patent leather. 2 buckles. cut out details. all it says is that they are by Jessica Simpson at select macys. guess what??? this shoe exist NO WHERE. not even macys. not the 3 macys in my city, not online, not on the 1-800 line. NO WHERE!! I have googled and googled.not on ebay. not on amazon. not on Bakers or VS. not dillards. NO WHERE!!! I cannot find it. It has to be somewhere!! Anyone care to give me suggestions about what to do at this point??? I have even emailed ELLE to no response, of course. and I emailed Jessicasimpson.com too...

How can i find this darn shoe??????
Let go, just let it go


Lol i understand i love shoes too, i have no idea how you can find it unless you go hunting for it and i mean hunting! Keep calling ELLE, give me the number ill help you out lol, i know how this feels, im a shoeholic! Well good luck i hope you 3 find eachother



annual credit report

No comments:

Post a Comment